• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Pen not moving sliders in Lightroom CC

Enthusiast ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wacom Intuos PTK 640 and pen will not move Lightroom sliders. I can tap the slider but can't slide it. Windows 10 and lightroom are all up to date. Uninstalled and reinstalled my Wacom and no luck. Any other thoughts? BTW Windows Ink, disabled or enabled..no difference.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Just checked Lightroom Preferences and changed to allow Graphics Processor and all is good again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked Lightroom Preferences and changed to allow Graphics Processor and all is good again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has to be my answer because this is my exact issue but I'm not finding anything in preferences to "allow graphics processor"

Using lightroom cc in windows 10 please help.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution suggested above is not working for me, Sliders are very hard to move, when I use my mouse it works fine, with the pen, not so much, very frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution suggested above is not working for me, Sliders are very hard to move, when I use my mouse it works fine, with the pen, not so much, very frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to find a solution for that?

For me when I try to move a slider, it does nothing until I move it at about +/- 20 and then it does. That way I can't make minor tweaks.

UPDATE: Windows ink uncheck worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my fix was as follows-

In the wacom tablet pen setup, under the mapping tab, uncheck "use windows link"

All is good now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fabulous! As a Wacom newbee, this was bugging me when I was working in Lightroom. Thanks for the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a "use windows link" in my options for mapping, or anywhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you select Lightroom as "application" before you go to Mapping. If you do not have Lightroom in this area, hit the + on the right side and scroll down until you find it and then add it.

wacom help.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! This worked for me!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked! Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Worked, Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I almost threw my tablet out, so thanks for the tip. It worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genius, I had contacted Wacom and they were rubbish- no suggestions whatsoever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks ! worked for me. in french it's called "utiliser entrée manuscrite windows"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ! worked .

In Spanish :   Propiedades de la tableta / Proyección

desactivar : Usar entrada de lápiz Windows.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Splendid ! Thanks a lot for this help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just solved the same problem - thank you, good advice. Just to add, if this doesn't work, you need to make sure you have selected the app. I had already disabled Windows Ink in general and in Photoshop, but didn't notice it was still selected in LightRoom, so thought this tip didn't work. As soon as I noticed this and deselected it, I had no problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You Sir have saved the day, the month and the year. I was starting to have that squinted look in my eyes when looking at the tablet. It days were about to be counted. Now all is jolly good and I can create without interupts to my flow. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

works for me too. Thank you so much (wacom intuos). Unselect window ink for Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom to avoid problems with the other two too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, thank you. This did the trip - unchecking windows link. I have been struggling to resolve this. Leslie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone give this guy a freaking medal! :sports_medal:

This solved my problem. It makes all the difference using the tablet! 🙏🏽 Thank you so very much! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines