• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Mobile: Edit attribute isn't reset

LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An 'Edited' attribute is set when any type of edit is made to an image which then means it is easy to quickly filter for edited images, but once you've edited a photo there appears to be no way to reset it. I've tried all the reset options in the ios version of LrCC and also on the desktop version (restore to original). It doesn't matter what I try the image still has the edit attribute set. Hopefully this can be fixed.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released today and contain a fix for this issue. Please install the update via your Creative Cloud Desktop App or your respective App Store. 

Note: 

You may need to refresh the Creative Cloud App for desktop software to show an update available.  ([Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+ [ R ])

For Mobile downloads, it may take several days for the update to appear in your respective App Stores.

Thank you for your patience. 

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
15 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've logged a bug for this. Thanks for the report.
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 3 versions ago I'm not able to filter by edited, once I click that option my app doesn't shows the already edited photos and is taking almost all my photos as edited and they are just transferred as raw files from my Canon Camera

I have that error in iPhone XR and iPhone 12. I have added a screenshot with the view. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there was a bug with the edit filter options showing incorrect filtering, I assume this hasn't been fixed yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I have a folder of raw photos with only a select few being edited. When I select the filter it shows all the files in the folder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I am editing a wedding, I usually go through and do some quick and easy edits to everything that I want and then I use the filter for all the ones that I edited and then I go through and edit them all at once, and then I can easily export them too. However this filter for edited and unedited photos isn't working properly on my iPad. I think it is thinking that just swiping through and being in a photo means I edited it, so it isn't processing properly and isn't helpful at all. Is there a way to trouble shoot this? Is this a known problem? How do I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When ever I import some photos taken in RAW format with my iPhone 12 to Lightroom CC. The imported photos are labeled with an indicator on the right bottom corner telling that the photo has been edited. However, I do not edit photos anywhere else but in Lightroom. Why all imported photos are being labeled as "edited" when that's not the case? I have check the edit setting of many of these photos and none of the settings has been modified. I have also tried to reset the edit settings of theme but Lightroom only produces a sound to tell me this action is not possible (which I think indicates that the settings have not been touched yet). I work a lot by editing photos and then filtering the ones that I edited. Given that the untouched photos are being imported as if they had already been edited, I cannot filter the photos that I have indeed edited. Is this a bug or how can I solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Miguel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload a screen shot? I've just checked this and all of the raw photos from my phone do not show the edited symbol – only the images that I edited have that badge showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few others have reported this also, including myself. Seems it still hasn't been fixed (ensure you have updated to the latest version just in case).

I'll merge this with the bug thread, where you can vote as feedback for the developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, here it is. Only the flagged photos are the ones that I have actually edited edited.Screenshot 2022-01-23 at 22.35.39.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an ongoing bug that had been logged.

Can you also add your vote to this thread, to make the engineering team more aware:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-bugs/filter-by-edited-error/idi-p/121...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add my vote to the thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I'm having this issue, but on my iPad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Upvote arrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released today and contain a fix for this issue. Please install the update via your Creative Cloud Desktop App or your respective App Store. 

Note: 

You may need to refresh the Creative Cloud App for desktop software to show an update available.  ([Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+ [ R ])

For Mobile downloads, it may take several days for the update to appear in your respective App Stores.

Thank you for your patience. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate