• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Can’t press “update” button for legacy settings

Participant ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a weird one, I've never seen it before or had this before.  On my iPad Pro (10.5") the "update" button that shows up when you load an old RAW image to update from a legacy profile can't be pressed.  It's not disabled, or doesn't look like it, but nothing happens when I touch it.  No reaction, no message, nothing.  

This is in a set of images I've been working with before, and never seen this before.  The only difference now is I'm on a mini vacation (same country) and on crappier wifi (but just crappy, not disabled or anything).  

The images aren't local, but load fine when I start the app, and the rest of it (editing other images, moving between the 'legacy' set of images, that sort of thing, all work just fine.

Update - changing from wifi to hotspot doesn't change anything, nor did rebooting the ipad, or deleting and reinstalling the app.  The update button on the same photos on the iPhone works just fine.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appears to be broken for me as well. I will log a bug for it. 
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rikk, glad that this is at least in the system as a real problem.  Sorry for being a pain, hopefully this will be fixed quickly!  I'll look forward to the next LRm release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix very annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates to Lightroom Classic, Camera Raw, and the Lightroom Ecosystem were released yesterday and contain a fix for this issue.  Please install the appropriate update and see if it solves this problem. You can read more about the updates here.

Thank you for your patience. 
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whohooo!  Thanks, will test tonight but I'll assume it's fixed and that this thread can be closed 🙂 (just in time for me to head for a vacation where I wanted to do a bunch of organization on the long plane trip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! This issue is back, at least for me. Same details as all have shared above, but on desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for me! Hope to get this resolved ASAP or at least an update thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate