• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Desktop: Stacked Images Issue

LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am testing out using Lightroom Desktop (version: 3.3 X64 [ 20200611-1039-7df19f1 ] Jun 11 2020) as I am considering switching from Classic but I am running into an issue with Stacked Images.

When I group images into a stack and then want to edit one of the images in the stack I have to first expand the stack which creates a film strip at the bottom of the application. This isn't a problem until you realize that the strip covers up a portion of the photo viewer preventing you from seeing the whole photo. If you then click on the photo you want to edit and choose the develop option the strip still stays there blocking part of the image. There is no way I can find to minimize the stack strip so that it doesn't obstruct my view when editing. If you click the X to close the stack strip then  the strip goes away but it then automatically changes you back to the "stack cover" image. This is a bit annoying and seems like a pretty bad QA oversite. Any idea how to fix this behavior or is it just a bug?

Steps to reproduce:
1. Stack two or more images with ctrl + G
2. Expand the stack and notice that the stack viewer covers up part of the image.
3. Choose an image that isn't the stack cover (without the blue picture icon on it) and click the edit button
4. Notice that the image is still partially obscured.
5. Click the X in the stack viewer and notice how the image changes back to the stack cover.

I am running Windows 10 (fully updated) on my laptop which is using the Core i7 10750H CPU, Nvidia GTX 2060 GPU, 16GB of RAM and my display is a 4K panel running in native resolution in-case any of the information will be helpful (graphical glitch or potential scaling issue).

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
#2 and #4 feel like a bug although I only see it on Windows (not on Mac) 
#5 feels like correct behavior as there isn't a way to select a stack-contained image, other than the cover, without expanding it. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate