• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Graphical Watermark not visible on image in dialog but is visible in Export preview

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I updated to the Lightroom 6.3 version and now I can not add my graphic watermark. I was able to last night but now this monring after the updated I am no longer allowed to. I can use the text watermark though. I don't know if this is a bug or if it's something that's new. Please let me know if it's something I need to fix on my end. Thank you!

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
32 Comments
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Do you know if there's any updates on when this will be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the workaround but you lose other functionality. Do Adobe not do a UAT before rolling out updates? Not happy at all with the loss of this functionality as it takes far longer to re-position the watermarks especially when you work on alot of images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is the watermark part not going to be an option anymore? What I mean is before you export it to your computer you don't see the watermark on the photo anymore and that's highly frustrating because than you don't know where it's located before you save it. You can move it around but after you save the edit before you export it you can't see the watermakr. If that's not an option I will choose something else to use because that's my favorite part about this software. I reverted back to the 6.2 so I have that option. What is being done to fix this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour mon filigrane ne s affiche plus  sur mes photos , avant l'exportation !!! donc je voit pas ou il est ni la dimension ...comment faire svp

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read through that page and it seems to be a bug. I can add my graphic watermark but can't SEE it on the image until I click "Done" and go back to the original image export screen. Very frustrating and time consuming. For most users, the workaround seems to be reverting to version 6.2.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Photography products have been released.  The June 2023 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just updated mine last night, amd I cannot find my watermark, import it back into the app or export any watermarked photos. Have you found the solution since the new update isn't it for me? 

Votes

Translate

Translate