• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Lightroom iPad Geometry grid overlay is missing when editing photos

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2024 Aug 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Since I started using Lightroom on iPad yesterday, I noticed two unusual changes that impact the user experience quite a lot: first, the grid overlay when editing photos is gone, and second, the rotation feature under Geometry can't be fine-tuned anymore. I'm not sure how to adjust the settings. Please help! Thanks.

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

I confirmed this is already fixed, and the behavior will be restored in a future app update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Hello @star_wen 

Thank you for reporting this.  I have converted this thread to a bug for tracking the first matter you reported: missing grid lines

The 2nd behavior you mention (rotation can't be fine-tuned), what has changed is that the scale now aligns to Lightroom desktop's -10.0/+10.0 numeric display.  Because of the decimal precision, it actually, functionally should be the same.  You will simply see -9.6 instead of -96.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @star_wen 

Thank you for reporting this.  I have converted this thread to a bug for tracking the first matter you reported: missing grid lines

The 2nd behavior you mention (rotation can't be fine-tuned), what has changed is that the scale now aligns to Lightroom desktop's -10.0/+10.0 numeric display.  Because of the decimal precision, it actually, functionally should be the same.  You will simply see -9.6 instead of -96.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirmed this is already fixed, and the behavior will be restored in a future app update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

3日前にver 9.5にアップデートして以降、ジオメトリの変更時にグリッド線が表示されませんので報告させて頂きます。

Votes

Translate

Translate