• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Unable to download Lightroom Android: Your device isn't compatible with this version

Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was previously using Adobe Lightroom mobile on my Motorola Moto G32 running on Android 12. I did factory reset on my phone now I am unable to install it. It says "This version is not compatible with your device". Please advise

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

The team is aware of this. Users report that restarting the mobile device can help.

Please add your upvote from the top of this thread.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @sidra34472006k9wp. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out.

I've checked the device specifications & it does meet the system requirements. You can check the minimum & recommended system requirements for Lightroom on Android: https://adobe.ly/3vhmaWX

After a system factory reset, Google Playstore & other services fall back to several versions. Usually, keeping the device connected to WiFi/mobile data and restarting the device should help.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thank you. Because Adobe Photoshop Express was installed but the issue was with Lightroom. For the time i have installed apk file of Lightroom from google and it's working but as you have mentioned it should work with wifi and restarting of device, i will try that too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2023 Dec 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Llevo poco tiempo por aquí,pero me ha surgido un problema al instalar Lightroom en un móvil nuevo.No me deja instalarlo, me dice que no es compatible,a pesar de ser un Xiaomi 13Pro.Lo desinstalé del móvil anterior por si acaso,pero sigo sin poder instalarlo.No sé si hay que hacer previamente algo en relación a la licencia.

GRACIAS

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dzień dobry.

Podczas pobierania aplikacji Lightroom z Playstore pokazuje się komunikat że mój telefon nie obsługuje tej aplikacji. Czy jest jakaś możliwość zainstalowania Lightroom na telefonie Samsung SM A536B?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is aware of this. Users report that restarting the mobile device can help.

Please add your upvote from the top of this thread.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated recently and I got this message: "Something went Wrong: Check that Google Play Is enabled on your devide and that you're using an up-to-date version before opening the app. If the problem persists try reinstalling the app"

Device: Huawei P40 Pro

Android

The app was running before this update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Lightroom Mobile products have been released.  The February 2024 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

Updates will be available via the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and the Galaxy App Store. Note: it can take several days for some customers to receive a notification of an available update via their App Store.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate