• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Video edits are not exporting

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for hours to export / save my edited videos from Lightroom app on my iPhone. Every single time the video is just exporting as it was originally before I edited it. I have tried so many suggestions on other message boards such as making sure I am not ticking 'original' when exporting. Nothing and I mean nothing is working. I am so frustrated and feel like giving up. Please someone help me. I have taken a screen shot from with the app (where you can see the colour adjustment) and then a screenshot of the exported video where the edit has not been saved. Please help. 

7E9CA596-C860-479C-A87F-6BE8CD6BC377.png

34FBF280-F7C5-4680-93D5-D944CF5F99A7.png

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Moving this from Discussions to Bugs, and setting to Acknowledged.

The issue I can reproduce is that one applies a trim to a video in Crop mode, and then tries 'Save copy to device' and this saves a video that is 0:00 in length.  I have reported this bug w/steps to the developers.

While waiting for a fix, the workaround I suggest is: after making desired edits, back out of edit mode to grid view, and then export the video.  This action saves the edits and applies them to the video so that th

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Lightroom Mobile products have been released.  The February 2024 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

Updates will be available via the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and the Galaxy App Store. Note: it can take several days for some customers to receive a notification of an available update via their App Store.

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
49 Comments
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all hope can help, once I have edited a photo small clips, when I save to photos folder it doesn't play our show any seconds of clip? Can play while editing any thoughts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a update on this, when I export the video saves to photos on iPhone but when playing it doesn't do anything as there is no time it's 0secs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this from Discussions to Bugs, and setting to Acknowledged.

The issue I can reproduce is that one applies a trim to a video in Crop mode, and then tries 'Save copy to device' and this saves a video that is 0:00 in length.  I have reported this bug w/steps to the developers.

While waiting for a fix, the workaround I suggest is: after making desired edits, back out of edit mode to grid view, and then export the video.  This action saves the edits and applies them to the video so that the video can be correctly exported.

If there is some other video export issue users here are seeing, please speak up and please shared clear steps to reproduce, share a screen recording, etc.  

Thank you all for taking the time to report this issue so that it can be fixed!

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried some os the workaroung suggested, but still having the bug, a 0:00 video saved...
Is that any ETA for this bug solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im super confused because I've seen someone else post this same problem and they said they never got an answer and I've tried the chat support and got transferred four times and received the message they were "reviewing my account" 4 times and then never heard back so it seems like a scam? I have a paid subscription so does Adobe not have to provide help or what? My videos are exporting as zero seconds long on mobile when they're longer is this fixable if not Can an employee please give me a response??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Quick update -- developers have identified a fix that will ship in the next app update later this month.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you're charging for an app that doesn't fcking work at all despite you being a quarter trillion dollar company? Refund my account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue! Fix the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The end of the month??? You realize people's entire businesses run off of this program right? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, I had the same issue several times and I thought we are being "pushed" in using Premiere Rush Premium.

Somehow I managed to get the export done with the Edits applied.

I just applied the settings and did not crop/trim the video anymore and then it worked. I will trim it in Photos app.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my account today as well. And I'm experiencing all the same things. I can't save the edit videos. I will be canceling the subscription. Waste of money. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Lightroom Mobile products have been released.  The February 2024 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

Updates will be available via the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and the Galaxy App Store. Note: it can take several days for some customers to receive a notification of an available update via their App Store.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update on this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fun part is that my App is exporting videos correctly, but I haven't even updated to the 2024 jan version. 
So it might be a "backend" issue, or some update made on OTA (over the air).

At least it's working now, tks

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am sorry, but the issue is still existing. I made sure that I have the latest version also I deleted and downloaded the app again. Also I have the latest version of iOS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Adrian Borek 

I cannot immediately reproduce any video export trouble on the latest app update, version 9.2

Can you share more info that might help us reproduce the problem you see, so we can debug it?
- is there something special about the source video?  (is it very long, very short, or some unusual file format?)

- what kinds of edits do you have applied?

- are you able to export the original?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having the issue-

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and I have updated the app and tried every workaround suggested and the app will still not export the edited version. How can I get this fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Spencer36636984m6yf 

The original issue above has been fixed, where videos with trimmed playback lengths were not exporting well.  

Can you elaborate on specific steps you use to see the issue?  Or can you share a screen recording of the failure?

Was the original video recently imported, or are you editing a video that is synced from Lightroom's cloud storage?

Does this happen with any video you import?  Does this happen with specific edits, or even happen when no edits are applied?

I cannot immediately reproduce on my own iOS 17.4 iPhone with LR iOS 9.2.1 installed, so it would help a lot if you can share specific info

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still doesn't work for me. My videos aren't saving/exporting with my edits. What's the point of subscribing to premium if this doesn't work??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@erika36717728zmc0 

More info would help.  Are you saying your videos do not export at all?  Or they export, but without edits?

Please try: Export As.. and choose MP4, not Original.  When saving as MP4, edits should show.

If videos do not export at all, please answer some questions: 

Are you updated to the latest Lightroom app version?

What device and operating system version are you using?  

Are you able to reproduce this problem with an unedited video you just imported from your camera roll?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also found this issue even I've tried to export edited video. My LR app is latest version with iOS 17.3.1

I also tried to export as .MP4 but the exported video still my original video. Pls help to fix this issue asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue! Upon researching i found this threat. Its May 2024 and still having this issue. I never had this problem before! This is for the mobile version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Lightroom on my Mac laptop. The edits to the video (originally shot on iPhone) still don't export. And yes, I'm exporting as MP4; the edits aren't there. That's very frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate