Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Windows Touch Interface Undo/Redo buttons are disabled

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2023 Dec 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CLoud 7.1.2 on Windows 11

I just noticed that the undo and redo buttons are always greyed out and do not work. Keyboard shortcuts for the actions work, but I like to use these sometimes.
undoredo.jpg

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Greetings all,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products have been released.  The February 2024 updates contain an update for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for being so patient.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
9 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These buttons require a touch-interface is enabled. Do you have a touch interface? Is it active?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand. I'm working in Lightroom off a second screen on my Windows laptop. The buttons have worked with a cursor click in the past. Dragging it onto my touch sensitive laptop screen doesn't make the buttons work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The behavior is not correct now and has changed. I've logged a bug with the Lightroom Desktop team. Thank you for your report. 

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue today after installing the latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom with my windows laptop and I've noticed that the undo and redo buttons are greyed out and unavailable after the most recent update. Does anyone know how to restore them or the reasoning for this change? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any timeline for when this might be fixed? They are still not available for me. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I have used Lightroom for several years and the redo and undo buttons have always been available to me until recently. My laptop has the touch interface available and it still isn't available to use. Please correct this issue and make it available again. Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I just posted a note to another thread. I'm having the same issue. I can see the arrows faintly (per the screenshot from Matthew on Jan. 16, 2024 - and on occassion they actually reappear! Super frustrating ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings all,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products have been released.  The February 2024 updates contain an update for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for being so patient.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate