Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

360 media metadata

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I import and edit 360 photos from my fusion camera into lightroom in the rectangular form, but the 360 metadata seems to be lost in the process, so when posting to facebook it doesnt recognize the picture as a 360.

is there a way to inject the 360 metadata into the picture on any version of LR CC (iphone, ipad, desktop or web)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Could you please check this article and let us know if it helps?

https://www.facebook.com/notes/eric-cheng/editing-360-photos-injecting-metadata/10156930564975277/

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

The article is helpful in general but doesn't answer my specific question regarding lightroom cc mobile ability  to inject the metadata.

I'm mainly interested in being able to have a mobile (iphone or ipad) workflow for 360 media captured by my gorpro fusion camera. so I am looking for a way to maintain (or inject) XMP or EXIF metadata within lightroom CC for mobile. is this something that I can do now or something that adobe should try to work on in the future may be?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, have you found out if this is possible with Adobe software in the meanwhile? I really don't want to use any Facebook related services, and I'd like to avoid paying for yet another subscription for some online Exif injection tool when I'm already paying for the world's most sophisticated photo editing software...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines