• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Photos option is greyed out Lightroom 4.2

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't add photos to Lightroom cc the feature is grayed out for me. If you have any solution for this issue please tell me. Screenshot (9).png

{Edited the thread title}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot add images to Lightroom desktop as the "Add images" menu in grayed out.

Which exact version of Lightroom desktop are you using? Check under Help> System info.

To troubleshoot the issue, would you mind checking out the steps mentioned in this article https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/cannot-add-images-in-lightroom-desktop-and-the-library-is-b... 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm runing lightroom version 4.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please confirm your account status by going to www.adobe.com and logging in with your Adobe ID. Click on "Manage your Account" under your name.   Make certain you are showing an active account and that your expiration date has not passed.  

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines