• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a Watermark Without Exporting

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently switched to Lightoom (cloud) from Lightroom Classic and I'm using it to add photos to Adobe Portfolio.

I can add a watermark (logo) to the images during the Export function and then have the image available for other websites, but I can't work out how to simply add the logo and keep it in Lightoom itself.

The workflow is currently open - edit - export - import - add to album - share to Adobe Porfolio but what I'd prefer to do is simply open - edit - add to album - share to Adobe Portfolio.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think you can add a watermark in Lightroom itself or on syncing with Portfolio.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it appears.

It also seems that the watermarking itself is awful: previewing the watermark looks fine but the final image watermarking is awful!

It looks as though my workflow will now need to include opening the edited image in LrC and exporting it from there first!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on if this now possible? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Michael23693664su97 Watermarks are only added during export, that hasn't changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's insane that this isn't an option.  Adobe seriously doesn't see a value in not having to export to re-import just to publish a gallery?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines