Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Cloud hacked - help me!!

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone hacked my lightroom APP cloud and they are streaming all content from my phone to their device and using it to blackmail me. I need help. I need someone at Adobe to send me the Mobile APP logins related to my account. Please please assist me with this. They have images from 2018-2021 and I keep changing my password, but they are still streaming it somehow. Can someone contact me urgently?? 

TOPICS
Feature request, iOS, Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, this is a User-to-User forum which is not often visited by Adobe staff. You really need to contact the Adobe Customer Care team: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Use the "Chat" icon at the lower right to communicate directly with an Adobe representative.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this happened to me too!!! Adobe needs to respond about this. Someone logged into my adobe cloud from the Lightroom app and they're able to see ALL images from your phone if they turn the cloud sync on!! Every screenshot. @kadobe @Charlie.D  Adobe, please help. I need you to send me a report on the login activity for my lightroom app so I can see who/when they have hacked me and how frequently. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case you change your password, please always log all the users out with 
https://account.adobe.com/sessions

That should help unless your phone has been hacked,
Ignacio

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines