• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cloud storage vs Creative Cloud storage

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe Cloud storage completely separate from Creative Cloud storage? When viewing files via Adobe Acrobat Pro, I can only see those files that are stored in my Adobe Cloud. Is there a way to also access my files in Creative Cloud, via this route?

Alternatively, is there a simple way to drag a folder of files into Adobe Cloud, rather than having to upload each file individually?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, "Adobe Cloud storage" and "Creative Cloud storage" are different terms for the one storage allocation that comes with whatever subscription you have. However, that single storage allocation can be used in three different ways, but it's the sum of all 3 that determine your total cloud space usage:

1. Image files stored in the cloud via any of the Lightroom apps. Originals uploaded from Lightroom do count against the overall storage allocation, but smart previews uploaded from Lightroom Classic do not. All the image files stored in this way are easily accessible from any Lightroom app, but are only indirectly accessible from the Creative Cloud app and other Adobe apps.

2. Cloud Documents, which can be created and accessed via some Adobe apps (but I think not Lightroom): https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/about-cloud-documents.html

3. Creative Cloud sync files, i.e. a Dropbox-style local sync folder which exists on all devices logged into the Adobe Cloud account, and which uploads all added content to the cloud, and can be shared across the web. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, that last one is one I would like to remove. At least remove the annoying link in Windows Explorer at a minimum. 

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines