• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom Offline on iMac i7

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that this has been raised in the past but I am struggling to find a way to get Lightroom online after it recently went offline for some unknown reason.

I'm using an iMac i7.

{Thread title has been update by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We are here to help.

Could you please share the version of Adobe Lightroom & the operating system you are working on? Please add screenshots too.

Have you tried changing the internet connection from wifi to a mobile hotspot?

Please use an active internet connection & sign out of the Creative Cloud desktop application, sign in again, and then launch Lightroom & let us know if this help.

We hope this helps,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems it's my whole creative cloud from the iMac. I'm using Catalina 10.15.7 and have a current subscription to CC.

Its extremely frustrating but I cannot log in to Adobe at all from the Mac anymore so I cannot work on the creative cloud and open my work on my iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines