• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom on Windows 11 : Mouse clicks only work after I then drag the pointer off screen?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, recently I downloaded and installed Lightroom Cloud based onto a Acer Predator laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 graphics card and running Windows 11 Home. The issue im having is that when i click on anything at all i then need to push the mouse pointer off the screen for it to perform the task.

{Thread title has been updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom you are working on along with the version of Windows?

Are you using additional displays with the laptop to extend the screen? Do you experience this behavior with only Lightroom? Do any other applications also behave similarly?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before?

Press Window Key + P on the keyboard and, select PC screen only & restart Lightroom.

Go to the following location and set the scaling options in the explorer to find out what works best for your multi-monitor setup.

• C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom CC
  • Right-click on Lightroom.exe > Properties > Compatibility > Change Settings for all users > Change High DPI Settings > High DPI Scaling Overide > Check the option 'Override High DPI scaling behavior.' > Scaling Performed by > Test & choose from the following options one by one > Application , System & System (Enhanced)
  • Apply each of these settings and test which works best for you.

Let us know if this works,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the tips. Works fine on the laptop monitor but not on the legacy monitor. However I did discover that I had a HDR setting on my legacy monitor that once removed  Lightroom functioned perfectly.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines