• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom subscription expired issue

New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, good morning Sir. I have a problem with My subscription that suddenly expired but I've paid and restarted it again. It shows as expired on the app and can't edit anything although on payments it looks all up to date and running. I have uninstalled the apps and reinstalled it but no success. 

I am using Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus. Android version 13. 

Please help me. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, @syukri Awang. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out.

I've checked the account you're signed in to the community with & you have a subscription from the Android Store. The respective app store manages subscriptions from the mobile app store. You can contact their support channels if you've been charged already.

Check this page for help with managing your subscription with the Samsung Galaxy store: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/manage-subscription-samsung-galaxy-store.html

Check this page for help with managing your subscription with Playstore: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/manage-subscription-android.html

This should help. Give me heads up if it does. Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines