• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Standard Profile missing from Lightroom on Ipad Pro

Participant ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom Classic on my macbook pro and I have Lightroom on my iPad Pro.  When I imported directly from my card reader into LR on my iPad, my nikon raw images (NEFs from a Z7)  are all displaying a "missing profile" warning.  The profile in question is the "adobe standard" profile.

I read where I needed to install Lightroom on my MacBook so I did and waited for it to finish syncing.  The profiles are all in there but they still aren't syncing to my mobile devices.  

Any ideas?

thank you

tim

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm the version number of the LrMobile app on your iPad? I've encountered similar issues myself in the past (basically the mobile app seems to stop syncing some of the camera profiles), but I thought a fix for that issue had been implemented in a recent update. Maybe I'm misremembering, but in any event it would help to confirm that you are using the latest version 6.3 the iPad.

My "fix" in the past was to delete and re-install the LrMobile app, but as that deletes all local data it's not a procedure you should try until you have ensured that all the images that you've imported directly to the iPad have fully synced to the cloud.

Confirm the version number first and we can take it forward from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jim, it is LR version 6.3 on the iPad pro.  I will try deleting the app and installing it again.

tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Re-installing seemed to do the trick.  I'll touch back if something else poses an issue but it appears to have worked.  Thank you very much.

tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines