• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After firmware update to 1.8.0 in CANON EOS R, LrC stopped to recognize the lens profile.

Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LrC in Develop mode is unable to locate a matching profile automatically.

There was no problem when EOS R has 1.7.0 firmware, but now it just don't working. I have to set it manually.

I heard that Nikon users have same problem as well.

Any idea how to solve it?

This 1.8.0 firmware is no out from 7 month, so that is strahge that this issue is still present.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that the Lens Profile for your Canon EOS R camera is no longer getting detected in Lightroom Classic after a firmware update.

Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom Classic you are using? Also, what is your computer's OS?

Try this: Find the lens profile manually, then click the pop-up menu after 'Setup' and choose 'Save New Lens Profile Defaults'. From now on the lens profile should be found automatically.

If that does not help, would you mind restoring Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists? Please refer this article for step by step instructions:  https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def... 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines