• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Album sharing issues

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I just recently shared a album with a client, there's 200+ photos in the album but when I share and they veiw it, there's only 98 photos showing? I'm using Lightroom mobile. Is there a cap to how many photos they can veiw? In Lightroom itself I can see all 200+ photos. But my veiwers cannot. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you view the album as a sharee instead of as the owner, what do you see: 98 or the full count? 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like the shared album may have some images flagged as rejected.  Lightroom allows one to "pick" or "reject" photos, and when "rejected" photos are in a shared album, they will not show to gues viewers.  Only the album owner can see rejected images in a shared album.

For more info, see "Flag and rate photos" at:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/search-organize-mobile-ios.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines