• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All presets gone from Lightroom mobile after getting a new phone

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

plz help😭 i got a new phone today and downloaded and logged into my lightroom app and all of the presets i made are all gone! idk what to do but i am so sad. i tried to look in the library section but there is nothing there for user presets 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom mobile. Would you mind telling us if you are using Lightroom mobile through a subscription or are you using the free version of the app?

If you are using the free version of Lightroom mobile, the images & presets are saved locally on the device & not synced to the cloud storage or across devices. In this case, you would need to export the presets from the previous device & import them to the new one.

If you are using the app through a subcri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom mobile. Would you mind telling us if you are using Lightroom mobile through a subscription or are you using the free version of the app?

If you are using the free version of Lightroom mobile, the images & presets are saved locally on the device & not synced to the cloud storage or across devices. In this case, you would need to export the presets from the previous device & import them to the new one.

If you are using the app through a subcription, please go to Lightroom.adobe.com & select an image to edit it. Then check under Presets to see if you are able to see the presets there. Also, you can check out: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/lightroom-mobile-new-update-presets-go...

You might be experiencing this due to a recent change.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines