• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

am i missing zoom features?

Enthusiast ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm on the latest lightroom cc on mac mojave. i've never used lightroom before.

the zoom features i see are fit, fill, and 1:1. command+ and command- zoom to extremes. everywhere i search shows me that light room has additional ratios next to the 1:1 button, but i don't see that on my screen. i tried right clicking it too and nothin.

how do i control zoom accurately. 1:1 is too small, fit and fill is way too big. command + - offers nothing in between

actually just realized command+ -, just cycles through the 3 useless zooms. this is frustrating as f

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a screenshot of what you expect to see?

Could you be referencing Lightroom Classic, (there are two 'types of Lightroom), videos 11 and 12 on the link below may help, albeit a couple of years old:

Lightroom CC 2017 - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

command = (equals sign) zooms in and will go past 1:1. command - (minus sign) zooms out. You find these options in the view menu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines