• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App stürzt laufend ab.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen. Habe mir die LR Premiumversion geholt. Wenn ich das Smartphone beim bearbeiten der Bilder quer halte friert das Bild ein. Es funktioniert nichts mehr. Das Handy lässt sich weder ausschalten noch lässt sich die App schließen. Nach ca. 10 Minuten geht das Handy aus und startet sich neu. Das ist jedesmal so!

habe die neueste Software installiert. Kann mir hier einer weiterhelfen?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Lin35981271s44d 

Editing on iPhone is only possible in Lightroom when holding the phone tall in portrait orientation.  Switching the device to landscape orientation currently is view-only and does not allow edits.

However, I cannot reproduce the app hang that you describe.  I am able to exit the app, or rotate back to portrait orientation.  

What device model and iOS version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe ein IPhone XR mit IOS 17.4.

ich habe Lightroom schon seit ca. 2,5 Jahren. Das Problem habe ich seit ca. 4 Monaten. 
Ich hatte gehofft das es mit Lightroom Premium besser wird. Leider ist das nicht der Fall. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you for the additional note.  I updated my own iPhone XR to iOS 17.4 and installed the latest Lightroom iOS 9.2 app, and I cannot reproduce the severe behavior you describe.  

Could you possibly share a video recording of your screen?  I'm hoping that if we see your workflow, we might understand how to reproduce the trouble in our team.  For infos, please see: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT207935 

Attaching a large video over 47MB may not work, but I hope you can put the video into a Lightroom album, and enable album sharing.  Then, please click on my user name and send me a direct message with a link to your shared album/video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you a private message. I hope the release worked. After that I always have to do a soft reset. otherwise nothing works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Lin35981271s44d 

I received your video -- thank you!  Your video makes it seem so simple to experience this problem, but still I cannot reproduce the issue even after imitating your steps.

It did seem like your screen dimmed.  Is the device very warm when this happens?  Does it help if you go to iOS Settings > Battery, and turn On "Low Power Mode?"

Also, nearby in iOS Settings > Battery > Battery Health & Charging, what is the status message under "Peak Performance Capability?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guten Morgen. Danke für die schnelle Antwort. 
Energiesparmodus habe ich immer aktiviert. An dem kann es nicht liegen.

Bei  "Peak Performance Capability" steht: "Derzeit unterstützt deine Batterie normale Höchstleistung"!

Das Handy wird auch nicht warm während ich mit LR arbeite.

Gruß 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines