• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apply Auto Tone, Auto WB and Lens Corrections to all images in Lightroom Cloud Edtion 3.1

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I'm currently struggeling with the setting i know from Lightroom Classic:

• Auto Tone
  • Auto White Balance
  • Lens Corrections

I would like to apply that to all images instead to every single one. How do I do that in Adoble Photoshop Lighroom (3.0).

There is no Sync Button and I sadly didn't find anything on google/all is for lightroom classic.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sync feature is not available in Lightroom for the cloud. That feature is only available in Lightroom Classic. You can try to copy/paste and see if that will apply the adjustments that you are looking for, but you will have to paste to one image at a time. One copy procedure can be pasted multiple times. But that is the best you can do in Lightroom for the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jim.

Are there any plans to implement that feature or is there no need in Adobe's future plans?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a somehow way around it, thanks to Jim.

Basically:

1. Edit one image, Auto Tune, Auto WB and Lens Corrections
  2. CTRL+C
  3. Go to Grid View
  4. Select All (CTRL + A)
  5. Paste the Settings (CTRL + V)
  6. Do the further editing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm just another Lightroom user, no connection with Adobe, don't know any of the plans for the future. Even if I did I would be under obligation not to disclose them. Adobe does not make future plans available to anyone. You will know what is available when it becomes available. That's just the way it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines