• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Edit Lightroom (Web Version)

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, for the life of me I cannot figure out how to batch edit in the web-based version of lightroom. I've seen many times to select the edited image and the cmnd+c, then select the image I want to apply those edits to and paste. This doesn't work. Please let me know if I'm missing something. Thanks! PS I'm on a mac in chrome

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/batch-edit.html

Hold Command (on Mac) or Control (on Windows) and click on the images you want to paste the edit settings to. Then hit Command+V (on Mac) or Ctrl+V (on Windows) to paste the edits onto all of the selected images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all, for the life of me I cannot figure out how to batch edit in the web-based version of lightroom. I've seen many times to select the edited image and the cmnd+c, then select the image I want to apply those edits to and paste. This doesn't work. Please let me know if I'm missing something. Thanks! PS I'm on a mac in chrome

By @Dana247556659e4d

Can you clarify which version of Lightroom you are using? You say "web-based" version, which implies you are referring to the app known as Lightroom Web which is run in a browser window. AFAIK, there is no batch-edit option in that version at this time.

If you are, however, referring to the cloud-based version on Lightroom, known as Lightroom Desktop, batch-editing in that app is quite simple to use. In grid view, select the image that you want to copy the edits from and then click on the "Copy Edit Settings" button in the centre of the bottom toolbar (alternatively, click on the adjacent gear icon if you want to choose specfic edit settings to be copied). Once the edit settings have been copied, select all the images in the grid that you want those settings copied to then click on the "Paste Edit Settings" button on the bottom tool-bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines