• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush edit not visible in real time

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A recent update to photoshop Lightroom has caused issues to the brush tool. Now when highlighted I can no longer see my edit in real time. I have to drag my cursor over to image in order to see the changes I made. This is so time consuming and frustrating. Should I uninstall the update? Was so excited for it but now my work has been delayed for 4 days waiting for tech to get back to me.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system? Have you confirmed that your graphics driver is up to date direct from the manufacturer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thank you. I am using a Panasonic TOUGHBOOK for the time being.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Help>System Info… and get us the exact installed version number of your software and your operating system version.

When you say you have to drag your cursor over the image to see the changes, you mean you just float over the photo and they show up? Or you can't see the brush when you're actually brushing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, float over. Would you like the version of my computer or of the subscription? I have the photography plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I think I found it...version 20.19.15.4549 

intel (R) HD GRAPHICS Family 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just go to Help menu > System Info and paste the first couple of chunks of info.

Oh, before you do that, check the Intel's website for updated graphics drivers, Windows Update often doesn't have the latest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines