• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Mask Lightroom tool is not working

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone experiencing problems with the brush mask tool in Windows desktop PC ,the adjustments are not  applied to the created mask.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please try reinstalling Lightroom and see if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check you brush settings. You maybe brushing with a density or flow close to zero. Another possibility is that your settings panel is collapsed, so you do not see the sliders, and that you have marked the option to reset the sliders when you start with a new mask. That would mean you are brushing with zero adjustments.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flow and density are ok ,I found out that adjustments are applied only when you scroll with the mouse over the image 😮 😮

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"When you scroll over the image" probably means you are brushing. You do have to brush something to get a brush mask...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you dont get what I mean,of course I have previously brushed the image to create a mask.I mean after brushing you chage adjustments and to apply them you need to pass the mouse over the image without clicking,it is the only way it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll have to check this later because I type this on my iPad, but I am pretty sure that I won't be able to reproduce that. It's not how it's supposed to work, that's for sure!

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see you are using Windows. In that case this could be a graphics driver that needs to be updated.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines