• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can No Longer Import Photos from SD Card to Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time that I try to import photos from the SD card into Lightroom, it does not work anymore. When I select the photos (many have exclamation points), I then press "Review for Import" and "Add Items" and always get a different notification as the import fails.

Sometimes it's "Unable to Copy", "Missing Source File", or "These Files Appear to be Unsupported or Damaged." Usually, I just keep re-doing the import and it eventually works, but not always. This process used to be so simple.

I greatly appreciate any help.

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 1.16.23 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like a hardware problem. Your card reader or the cable might be defective.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines