• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t delete Lightroom content from storage after subscription expired

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried troubleshooting this issue and the searched Adobe forums but all suggestions do not apply in this case. I need to delete/export photos from Lightroom storage. There's no way for me to delete the content since my subscription is expired. When I login to the regular website, it also shows no files. And no files in Creative Cloud either. Also can't contact, support since I have no subscription. The creative cloud storage methodology is counter-intuitive in this instance.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what happens to the LrMobile app on iOS when the subscription expires, but on any desktop computer the Adobe Lightroom Downloader app can be used to download all the photo contents of your cloud account to a local hard drive. The photos remain in the cloud for up to a year after the end of the subscription.

I also understand that the Lightroom desktop app can still be accessed after the subscription expires, though quite what functionality is available I'm not entirely sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One other thought....my understanding was that the LrMobile app would revert to the "free" version once the subscription expires (though presumably that wouldn't be very useful in terms of accessing your cloud contents, as sync is not available in the free version). But you should still have access to any locally stored content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines