• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export from Desktop

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just upgraded my Lightroom CC desktop to 6.1 and now I can't export my photos. I start the exporting process (one small sized jpg) into the original location (file) on my desktop and the process starts and then stays in limbo. The app doesn't crash, but the export never finishes. The same thing happens if I try to send the photo to photoshop (it's gives the progression bar, but doesn't complete).

I had no issues before with an older version of lightroom cc desktop. When I export from Lightroom classic there is no problem it works fine.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled twice and there is no change. The export doesn't complete itself.

I'm working on a macbook pro 16" 2019 and I have plenty of harddrive space. The only thing that I changed was and update from lightroom 3(ish) to 6.1. Why my lightroom wasn't up to date is another problem, but this exporting problem is a serious issue and it's keeping me from finishing my work...

Can someone help me ? Many thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll help you figure this out. What version of macOS are you working on? Is your mac desktop synced to iCloud?

Try these steps:

Let me know how it goes,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, I will give this a try. For the time being, I found a kinda solution, by going back to lightroom desktop 6 I can export the photos. This will at least allow me to work on my current projet. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems and tried these steps unfortunately it doesn't help
I'm to export to jpg from the newest Lightroom CC and the progress doesn't complete itself. 
Any other suggestions? 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot_20240105-081135.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines