• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't upload in lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a windows 10. Lightroom, the cloud version I believe. IT's not CC. When I try to upload pictures now, they won't upload. suddenly a message pops up and says it cant't upload and wont tell me why. As if it enjoys keeping the secret and watching me cry.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen capture of what you see? Are you logged into your subscription with the Creative Cloud app? Is your subscription up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine has been doing this for a little while now. It will upload some of the photos but not all of them and then the following message pops up. ??? my LightRoom Desktop app is up to date. My computer is up to date so I am so confused on why it keeps doing this.... 

mrs_ace_0-1633479473225.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh mine is doing the same I have been losing my mind all day !! If anyone has a solution please help us !!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been recieving this pop up as well! It's so frustrating. I hope this is resolved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also happening to me! I cannot do client work due to these import restrictions. All subscriptions up to date, plenty of cloud space left. I can sometimes import single pictures at a time once or twice, then the error kicks back in and I can no longer add files. Fujifilm XT3 RAW files. How do i request a refund for not being able to do client work for two months?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the same problem. I would be very thankful for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same here and im trying to figure out what to do 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines