• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use Premium features in Lightroom for mobile after in-app purchase via Galaxy store

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I purchased the premium subscription via Galaxy store (app was tied to Galaxy store after download from play store long time ago).

But the app keeps saying it cannot connect to the store for some reason, even though it connected minutes before for the payment.

Tried following the steps mentioned here but to no avail: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Can anybody advise please?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reviewed the account you signed in to the community with & I found a subscription in an inactive/canceled state.

The respective app store manages subscriptions from the mobile app store. You can contact their support channels if you've been charged already. If you've upgraded to the Lightroom Premium subscription via the App Store, Google Play Store, or Samsung Galaxy Store, you can use Lightroom on mobile only.

Check this page for help with managing your subscription with the Samsung Galaxy store: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/manage-subscription-samsung-galaxy-store.html

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya! 

I have the same issue as well. The second image resonates with me ( the one about no previous purchases ). Not sure what to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have exactly the same problem. Did you already fixed it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  I have called adobe and samsung and no one can help me, but my credit card info was taken.  

Where ypu able to resolve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Sadly no, each side kept blaming it in the other. Tried following all the recommendations but didn't work. I just accepted that I lost the money after a week of going back and forth.

One thing that I noticed hiwever, & worked in the end: if you do a reinstall of the app (clean all cache before), it should then finally be able to link to google play store and subscriptions will work correctly & via play store. Did this as a last resort because I didn't want to lose all of the pictures but in the end I just downloaded them and did the process above.

Hope that can be a bit of a help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines