• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use the Premium subscription of Lightroom even after purchasing it.

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use premium function, if i try to buy again says that i have already bought subscription. Can you help me?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom Premium subscription is not working on your device. Would you mind checking the steps below? 

Make sure your subscription is active.

Access your Adobe ID account online, sign in with your Adobe ID with which you have purchased Lightroom subscription (your email address), and make sure your subscription is active.

Make sure that you are logged in with the correct Adobe ID.

Verify the email address with which you are logged in and ensure that the email address is associated with the active Lightroom subscription.

For simple solutions to common Adobe ID account sign-in issues, see Solve Adobe account sign-in issues.

Restore Purchase

Follow the steps below to restore purchase from your mobile device:

For iOS devices

• Launch the Lightroom app on your mobile device.
  • Do any of the following to access the Settings menu:
    • If you are in the Albums view, tap the settings icon 

at the upper-right corner of the screen.

• If you are in the Grid or Loupe view, tap the three-dots icon at the upper-right corner of the screen, and choose Settings from the pop-up meInnu.
  • In the Settings menu, tap the > icon displayed next to your Account name and Adobe ID.
  • In the Accounts screen, tap Restore Purchases.

For Android devices

• Launch the Lightroom app on your mobile device.
  • Try to access any of the Premium features in the app.
  • In the next screen that appears, tap Upgrade Now to reinitiate the purchase workflow.

Note: You will not be charged a second time by going through this flow.

Once you finish with all the steps above, please restart your device.

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks, 

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact issue ... I contacted apple support thy told me my subscription is all good to go on apples end .. however my adobe account says subscription is expired and needs to be renewed. I've done the steps above twice .. after restoring purchase it says "no restored purchases . Restore completed but there are no past purchases " .  My Apple ID subscription is renewed and paid for ,  what else do I do? My adobe account still remains expired ?? I want to continue using premium as I'm paying for this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with my account , apple assured me that i have renewed and am still paying however I cannot use the premium features and it says the subscription expired . This issue arises after I did the update please help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simone

Sorry for the trouble, please check the app again.  It should be working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem- how did you fix it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Emily327731118g3k 

Without knowing specifics about what problem or error messages you are seeing, it's hard to know how to help.  Please see this page for info on how to try Restore Purchase -- maybe this will help?

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having a similar problem.

I had Lightroom mobile without premium and I decided to upgrade to premium. Both Apple and the online adobe account say it's active and yet I go in the app and it still says I don't have access to premium features. I have tried all of your suggestions a few times above. I have restarted my device again and updated my phone settings also. Nothing is working. I have now cancelled the subscription as it seems to just simply not work. I have also lost all of my photos that were in my account previously and all of my presets have gone also. 

Can someone help me with an alternative solution?

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maigen

Checking against the email address I see for you on the forums here, I found a Lightroom account with a valid Lightroom Premium iOS subscription.  Nothing was synced to this account yet.  

Please do not uninstall / re-install the app before trying to recover your photos.  This help page describes how to recover images remaining in the app cache as long as you have not uninstalled the app:   https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Now, to see your account subscription, can you check the following:

1.  does it help to force-quit and relaunch the app?  

2.  have you tried signing out and back in?  We have multiple login methods: direct email + password, and also Facebook, Google, Apple social sign.  Signing in via email + password will gaurantee you are using the right account.  As long as you sign into the same account I see for you, you really should see the subscription you have purchased.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm having the same issue for iPhone. I have subscribed on a rolling one month plan, but have no access to the premium features. I've tried logging out/in using email address as described by you in this thread. I've reset my phone. My subscription is active in my app subscriptions. Please can you advise. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'defaultshlls3vubayg'

I see you do have 2 Adobe accounts and the other one which you did not use to post here is the one that is subscribed.  I will send a direct message to share more info privately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines