• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't verify subscription status

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the Can't verify subscription status error.  I am fairly certain the cause of the problem was trying to launch Lightroom in a different time zone before my laptop was connected to the internet causing a time discrepancy.  I am using a MacBook Air running Big Sur 11.6.3.  I don't have time machine running so that's not an option.  Is there an easy fix to this?

Thank you.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Noah,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom. We are here to help! 

Could you please share the version of Adobe Lightroom from Help > About Lightroom? Have you recently manually tried to change the date & time zone of your macOS computer? What other troubleshooting steps have you tried? 

Please try the following steps:

• Sign out of Creative Cloud desktop application.
  • Search for Keychain application using Spotlight Finder. 
  • Delete all certificates starting with Adobe Intermediate CA, Adobe Content, Adobe User, and Adobe App from the log-in keychain > All items.
  • Please restart your macOS computer, sign in to the Creative Cloud desktop app, and launch Lightroom. 

Please check here for more information related to user & licensing issues:

https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines