• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot export edited ARW files

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the new lightroom to accomdate my sony (used to use the classic lightroom with canon) and i can't seem to export the photos? I was able to import and edit the photos but now cannot seem to export them.  anyone suggestions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Lightroom the export function is in the share icon. Did you try that?

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/export-share-photos.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! this was helpful was able to export! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean with "the new Lightroom"? Lightroom Classic is current at version 9.4. You should be able to use that with your Sony camera. If it does not yet support some new Sony camera, then 'the other Lightroom' (known as Lightroom dektop or Lightroom cloud) will also not support that camera yet.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the older classic lightroom does not support sony raw files (arw files) so i had to download the web based version which does. i imported, edited and exported photos no problem a couple weeks ago, went to export a new batch yesterday and was unable to. trying to understand what happened/what i did differently or wrong and how to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like I said, that is not true. Lightroom Classic and Lightroom cloud share the same raw engine and support the same cameras. You should update Lightroom Classic to version 9.4, or (if you were using a very old version like Lightroom 6) consider a subscription to Lightroom Classic. That makes more sense than switching to the other app just because you have a new camera.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines