• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing from Lightroom Mobile Premium account to Photography plan

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All I currently have a lightroom mobile premium 1TB account but I want to use Imagen AI software which I need a Classic account to use. I want to change to the Photography plan 1TB so I can use both CC and classic, but am worried becuase its a mobile iPad based account I might lose all my current files in that system if I change - any ideas / tips / help please?

Wade 

TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Have you opened a chat session with Customer Care? Be signed in as you are in the Forum,

! Auto Open CHAT link

If Customer Care cannot do a direct transfer of Plan, I suspect you would subscribe to the Adobe Photography Plan first.

Then confirm that your photos are available online with Lightroom (-Desktop v6.0 Cloud based).

And lastly cancel the plan with Apple.

I am interested to hear about the Chat with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care to change your Plan.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

If you must have Lightroom-Classic (and Photoshop) then there are two levels of Subscription for the Photography Plan-

1)  $9.99 with 20GB storage

2) $19.99 with 1TB of storage.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. The subscription is through Apple so I cannot upgrade through Adobe from what I can see. I am worried if I cancel that plan and start another I will lose everything 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you opened a chat session with Customer Care? Be signed in as you are in the Forum,

! Auto Open CHAT link

If Customer Care cannot do a direct transfer of Plan, I suspect you would subscribe to the Adobe Photography Plan first.

Then confirm that your photos are available online with Lightroom (-Desktop v6.0 Cloud based).

And lastly cancel the plan with Apple.

I am interested to hear about the Chat with Adobe.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I chatted earlier today and plan is to back up my Lightroom cc. Then start the new plan with Adobe. Assuming everything is all there when I sign in under the new plan I will cancel the mobile plan. Appreciate your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines