• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clear cache / missing button in iPhone app

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Lightroom app on iPhone and it's taking up way too much space. After extensive googling, I've seen people clear their cache by clicking the three dots and navigating to local storage... only my app does not have a clear cache button. Is there a way to clear it without losing the couple of presets I've purchased? 

IMG_2458.png

 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Clear cache only appears in the paid app.  Once original images are synced to cloud storage, they can be purged to recover device storage space.

With the free Lightroom Mobile app, the only way to free up space is to delete images (and/or videos) and also be sure to empty the app's Deleted items.  Before deleting any images, be sure to Create Presets for any imported or personally created presets you want to keep.  And do not delete the free app, otherwise the presets and all other files insid

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clear cache only appears in the paid app.  Once original images are synced to cloud storage, they can be purged to recover device storage space.

With the free Lightroom Mobile app, the only way to free up space is to delete images (and/or videos) and also be sure to empty the app's Deleted items.  Before deleting any images, be sure to Create Presets for any imported or personally created presets you want to keep.  And do not delete the free app, otherwise the presets and all other files inside the app will also be deleted.  Only the paid LR Mobile app backs up personal presets to cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines