• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

connect laptop and ipad ap

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently got the paid ap for my laptop, but cannot seem to connect to the free ap I was using on my ipad - is there a way of syncing my work on both and use the full features on my ipad?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free version of the Lightroom app does not sync to the Adobe cloud. But if you used the same email address and password for the Adobe subscription account on your laptop, then I think you should be able to sign out from the free app on the iPad, then sign back in again. Have you tried that? If you used different credentials, however, I don't know how you can assimilate the data from the free app into the subscription account without exporting all images from the free app then re-importing them after signing in to the subscription account on the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @John359766182dly 

Looking at the email ID you used to post for help, I see a valid Lightroom 1 TB subscription that should serve both desktop and mobile.  Please sign into Lightrooom with the very same email ID you used on LR Desktop as LR Mobile. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines