• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy and Paste settings doesn’t seem to be copying correctly

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a Hyperlapse in Lightroom Mobile on my iPad Pro and I have my main photo edited how I would like it to look so when I copied the settings and then pasted them to the next photo, the one with the pasted settings doesn't look as vibrant as the "main" photo. I made sure to select all the boxes on the settings page that I wanted to be pasted onto the next image or images and it just doesn't look like the original at all. What would be causing this to happen? I will say at first I noticed I everything checked except masking. So I checked that box then attempted another copy and paste thinking the masking being selected this time would fix that and it didn't really change anything. I saw very little difference. 

Thoughts?

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Without seeing the two images it would be difficult to really say. However, in order for such a process to work, the second image to which the settings are being pasted would have to have the exact same characteristics as the first image. If the dynamics of the second image are different in any way then pasting adjustments from another image will not produce the same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the two images it would be difficult to really say. However, in order for such a process to work, the second image to which the settings are being pasted would have to have the exact same characteristics as the first image. If the dynamics of the second image are different in any way then pasting adjustments from another image will not produce the same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have posted images in my original post. Photo 1 has all the edits. Photo 2 is right out of the camera with no edits applied. Photo 3 has the pasted settings from Photo 1. Look at how vibrant the sky looks in photo 1 compared to photo 3. The city skyline doesn't look as bright in photo 3 as it does in photo 1.386292A7-F0F8-4FA6-8076-CD046997B0C1.jpeg3FE829F4-15FE-4B54-BB72-AE0883D23281.jpegCCD28F37-924F-4AD9-A2DD-8DC78738E05B.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hard to say. I'm not a real technician. Beautiful image, by the way. If it were me, I would simply use a filter (the Select Sky option) and then increase the saturation and do whatever else was necessary to enhance the sky to get the effect and not worry about it. But then, that's me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines