Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy/Paste Selective mask to multiple photos

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I use Lightroom CC/Lightroom mobile 

I'm currently editing a wedding and I have multiple photos that I would like with the same preset AND the same mask layers. I know how to batch edit with only presets but is there a way to also include the mask that I've added? I hope that makes sense.. lol 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as you have Masking selected when you Copy Settings then when you select multiple photos and paste, the Mask and edits should carry over to these also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please note that Subject and Sky masks are a little different. They do copy over, but then you will have to select the mask in the new image and update it by clicking the button that will appear at the bottom of the mask panel. As long as you haven't done that, the Subject or Sky mask will be present in the mask panel, but won't work.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines