Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashes after starting to synchronize with the cloud

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe community,

I am using lightroom CC together with creative cloud. After several month I decided to upgrade my cloud space because my pictures are getting more and more and I want to work on several computers and on my travels.

I think the last 2 years I was not using the synchronizing function, also because the cloud space was not enough.

Recently there was a lightroom update (some weeks ago) and I upgraded my cloud space around the same time. Now, every time I start lightroom and it start to synchronize, it crashes after 5 to 30 seconds.

When I deactivate the synchronizing function in lightroom CC, this is not happening.

I rolled back on the previous version of lightroom CC, and the version before that. No change. At the moment I updated to the latest on again.

So..any help or idea on that?

Best regards!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We’ve reviewed the email address you use with this forum and find no crash reports in our system.

Did you see a crash dialog?

Do you use a different email address when filling out the crash report?

Was the crash dialog Adobe’s? Microsoft’s? 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rikk,

that is strange.

I just checked my online account directly at Adobe. My account has the same mail address as the account I am writing this message. I have access to my creative cloud and there I see the same mail address as well.

I also sent quite a lot of crash reports, I was recieving them always directly from Lightroom CC. Maybe they got blocked?

I am sure I used the same mailing address for the crashreports, but in the last 2 weeks I stopped because I was hoping that it would be just a temporare problem.

Best regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together,

so I think there is still no solution for this problem? I am not sure why this happens, maybe because the software tries to synchronize to much files at the same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rikk,

just to update on this issue: the problem is still there. At the moment, as soon as I turn on the "synchronizing" inside lightroom CC, the software crashes after few seconds. I don't even get a crashreport window. If the synchronizing mode is paused, the software works.

Please fix this issue, that would be helpful 😄

Best regards

Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines