• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a timelapse from stills on iPad?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know of a program that would allow you to make a timelaspe ON AN IPAD from the stills you have created in Lightroom?

Wondering what apps you use as an ipad workflow. I am traveling and not bringing a computer.

I shoot RAW timelaspe stills and then import the stills to my ipad and edit them in Lightroom so I can get the best image quality from the images.  But then what?

What app or apps can I use on my ipad to create a timelapse from the edited stills?

I'm using LumaFusion to edit video but I need the make the stills into a video before I put it in lumafusion.

Any help or insites is greatly appreaciated. Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for Premiere Pro:

Create time-lapse video from still images |

You can get Premiere Rush CC for iPad and this may work in a similar way.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/premiere-rush/help/rush-mobile.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:

This is actually the EXACT workflow I am looking for: Raw files -> Lightroom -> Lumafusion

This tutorial is long winded but it's perfect. This process is just going to take FOREVER with 200+ photos 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCM2Cj9-K2A

You can actually create the time-lapse right in LumaFusion, and just do editing in Lightroom

Would LOVE if you could copy and paste settings to ALL photos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I cant open the link, but it seems that would also solve my  attempt to export from Lightroom into  Luma Fusion to create a slideshow. Pleas let me know who made the YouTube tutorial so I can find it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a channel called Touch n Edit. The video is called "Creating a PROFESSIONAL TIMELAPSE - Fully Mobile - Lightroom & LumaFusion".

It's weird that the link she posted was processed into an internal link like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines