• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating duplicate images (LR OS)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mainly use Lightroom for iPad and would like a feature to duplicate images so I can provide clients with a B&W and a colour version. 

Many thanks

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you actually need to create physical duplicates, or would Versions work for you (if you could easily export all versions)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would the versions all export with the rest of the album and stay in order (if that even makes sense)? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have multiple edits saved as unique Versions of a photo, I believe currently you would need to explicitly apply and export each version you'd want to preserve outside of Lightroom.

Lightroom Desktop can duplicate photos and would be able to export multiple variations of your image in a batch process as I think you may wish to do.  However, if you subscribed to Lightroom Mobile on an iOS or Android device, this does not include Lightroom Desktop.  If you need the desktop app, various plans are described here and these desktop plans also include LR Mobile: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, as Charlie said, export all versions is limited to desktop at the moment, but would be a good feature request for mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines