• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does my Creative Cloud subscription give me premium access to mobile Lightroom?

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does my Creative Cloud subscription give me premium access to mobile Lightroom? I pay by direct debit per month and on my PC get access to all features, yet on my smart phone when I open the Lightroom app. it doesn't let me access premium features without a subscription. Have I accessed the mobile app wrongly?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

The plan to which you are currently subscribed does include Lightroom mobile. You must be signed in with your subscribed ID on the mobile device to see this. You are likely not using the same login as your desktop apps if you are unable to see mobile features. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The plan to which you are currently subscribed does include Lightroom mobile. You must be signed in with your subscribed ID on the mobile device to see this. You are likely not using the same login as your desktop apps if you are unable to see mobile features. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines