• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download multiple images from shared album

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so say I have been on a family vacation, and taken a bunch of photos. I then want to share these photos with all my family, so that they also can download the images to share with their friends etc. I therefore share an album I have created in Lightroom CC, and it all looks good. However, there seems to be no way of downloading multiple images i bulks. Do they seriously have to download one at a time? This basically makes the share function useless, is there any workaround or do I have to use something else like Google Drive?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently they can only download individual images one at a time, or they can download the entire album in one go....but they can't select multiple images to download (i.e. more than one but less than the total number of images in the album).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jim Wilde is correct.

If your family is currently viewing a Grid of photos, then the Download option creates a ZIP file with all the photos in the Album.

The ZIP file would need to be expanded to view the photos.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rob, I didn't mention the Zip file because in my testing I discovered that the download option doesn't always zip the images. It seems to be browser-related, i.e. om my Mac system if I download using Chrome then I do get the zip file, but if I download using Safari then I don't (I obviously still get all the images downloaded in a single folder, but that folder isn't zipped). Not sure about Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines