• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading from a shared abum

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I share an album, whereas the three dots used to have the option to download everything, it now only has report abuse. Am I missing something with some of my settings here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure that in your shared album's Link Settings that "Allow JPG downloads" is enabled

Check out this help page for additional info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for the reply, it is on that setting but still it’s the same.

Might have to contact customer Services!
Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I understand what you are saying.... visitors in your album will have to download from lightroom.adobe.com one at a time -- that 3-dot menu Download option does not allow for downloading all images at once, like you see for yourself when viewing your own share.

I work on the iOS app, and it behaves a little differently, such that other members of your shared album can export multiple images at once.

If you are asking for Download All from the Lightroom web app, please post your feature request over on the feedback site where engineers are more likely to catch your request: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-web/5f5f2094785c1f1e6cc4087a 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines