• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits across devices

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to figure out how to keep the quality of my edits across multiple devices. I edit my pictures on my computer and save to the Adobe Creative Cloud. But when I pull them up on the same app on my phone, the quality is totally changed.

TOPICS
Android , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

The 'Adobe Creative Cloud' is not the place to 'save' images. In fact this service will end in Feb 2024-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-does-the-deprecation-of-synced-creative-cloud-files-on-feb-1-2024-affect-lightroom-syncs/td-p/13977917

Lightroom (when online) will automatically 'save' your edits to the Lightroom ecosystem where the Lightroom-mobile apps will see your edits synced across devices.

So any editing done in Lightroom-Desktop v6.5 (PC or Mac), Lightro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'Adobe Creative Cloud' is not the place to 'save' images. In fact this service will end in Feb 2024-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-does-the-deprecation-of-synced-creati...

Lightroom (when online) will automatically 'save' your edits to the Lightroom ecosystem where the Lightroom-mobile apps will see your edits synced across devices.

So any editing done in Lightroom-Desktop v6.5 (PC or Mac), Lightroom-mobile (iPhone, iPad, Android), or Lightroom-Web (Browser), will sync across all devices (for the one account).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.3.1 Photoshop 25.9, ACR 16.3.1, Lightroom 7.3, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.0, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, that helps so much! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be helpful for you. It is from the Lightroom Academey series about Lightroom Essentials. The link will open in Lightroom on the web. https://lightroom.adobe.com/academy/editing/lightroom-essentials/the-lightroom-system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I'll check it out! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines