Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error En Importar Formato De Fotos - Lightroom on iOS & macOS

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos dias 

Tengo la aplicacion Lightroom en todos mis dispositivos Ipad, Iphone y ahora he adquirido un Macbook M1 Pro Max de 64g de ram, el problema que me encuentro es que tengo las fotos en raw en el mac y cuando las exporto al programa lightroom me las importa en formato jpg o tif, tengo el programa configurado para que las exporte en el formato original y no hay manera de exportarlas en raw.

Me podeis ayudar a saber que puede ser por favor ??

Gracias.

{Thread title has been updated by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for reaching out. We are here to help. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

Could you please share the version of Adobe Lightroom you are working on, along with screenshots of the export settings you are using?

Adobe Lightroom imports and upload the original RAW image to the cloud and stores the original as a backup on Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com)

While the original remains stored on the cloud, you can use the JPEG or TIFF

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for reaching out. We are here to help. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

Could you please share the version of Adobe Lightroom you are working on, along with screenshots of the export settings you are using?

Adobe Lightroom imports and upload the original RAW image to the cloud and stores the original as a backup on Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com)

While the original remains stored on the cloud, you can use the JPEG or TIFF exports to export a version/copy of the original for your further operations.

You can export the original image with a sidecar XMP file containing the edits & the metadata.

Check this to learn more about this: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por contestar.

No me explicado bien creo.

Las fotos que tengo en mi macbook son raw y cuando las importo para editarlas en vuestro programa me las importa en tiff y en el ordenador las tengo en raw.

En el ipad las cojo del Ipad que estan en raw y cuando las importo a vuestro programa en el ipad, me las importa correctamente en formato raw.

En el macbook no me lo hace, me las importa en tiff o jpg NO en raw.

Y vuestra aplicacion la tengo bien configurada y marcada exportacion en el mismo formato.

Gracias 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captura de Pantalla 2022-06-08 a las 18.55.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines