• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was downloading presets on my IPhone 8, and when I opened the Lightroom App, every 3 seconds an error appears stating "In app purchases are not allowed", I click ok and the error keeps appearing. Please help

BDC02C23-87F1-4202-892B-A58C85413FE1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting about this problem, and sharing screen shot.  I am not sure how your app got into that state, and I cannot immediately reproduce problem.  When the app is launched, it may check for any subscription details for your iTunes account.  That dialog looks like it comes from iOS itself.  I don't see how bringing presets into Lightroom would cause this problem.

Let me ask some questions to help us understand what's happening:

* Do you use more than one iTunes account on your device?  I wonder if one account downloaded the app but now another iTunes ID is signed in.  When Lightroom asks iTunes for account details this scenario might reflect a mismatch

* Is it possible your iTunes ID no longer has a valid payment method?

* what iOS are you on?

* After your new presets are imported completely, and your account is finished syncing, does it help to relaunch the app?  Does it help to re-install the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines