Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error OrganizerModuleFactory.lua on launch Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't open my Lightroom - I reinstalled all Windows because of some additional problems and still the same problem:

error1.PNGerror2.PNG

Could you help me please?

Kind Regards

Aga

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry for the Organizer Module Factory.lua error. Refer to the below suggestions, and it should help you to resolve the problem for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shoot, alright. Thanks for updating the thread. I'll add your comment internally and see if the team has anything further we can try.

Sorry for the inconvenience here,

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues I’ve tried everything.

Why  for LR when it doesn’t work. This is agrivating Ps works, Lightroom does not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error, "Recursive load attempt for namespace", even though I have done all steps described here:

1. No vpn connections

2. Turned off anti-virus

3. Added both two exception applications into Windows firewall (lightroom and lightroomhelp)

4. Starting Adobe in Admin mode

In addition my laptop has been re-installed two times after last June and even hard drive has been changed. In last installation they added memory, now 8 GB.

I have created 2-3 incident tickets and Adobe support has tried to help remotely. No help.

Adobe support also asked me to contact Microsoft support, but the only help from there was to re-install Windows 10. No help.

Now I don't know what else can I do.

Does Lightroom CC or Ligthroom Classic CC work in any HP laptop, Probook 4730s?

ps. I have no issues with Photoshop or Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is now resolved. I have now Lenovo Thinkpad W520 and display driver Nvidia quadro 1000.

No issues in installation and all Adobe Apps started to work. No need to disable VPN, antivirus etc.

According to local IT support the root cause was HP Probook 4730 display driver which they didn't managed to resolve even though they installed different drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, July 2019 i'm still having this issue. Any ideas how it can be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue now in 2019 with the latest version. No VPN, have uninstalled and reinstalled. LR Classic works fine. Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried reinstalling Lightroom CC (again) today, and I get the following message when I load the app. Since I am installing from the Adobe Creative Cloud app, I assume it is version 1.2

I am on Windows 10 and do not have a VPN installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the Lightroom CC free trial and it doesn't want to start. It shows:

Can someone please advise what can i do about it?

I use Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. No issue however with LR Classic.

Have you had any resolution to this issue?

Have uninstalled etc...Dont have VPN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already installed the Ligthroom CC 4 times, but every time this message appears, the application worked on the Iphone and Android Tablet, but on the Notebook Windowns no!

problema LrCC.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for the new Lightroom CC, correct?  I have had a hell of a time with my copy and I even opened a support ticket with Adobe.  I was told by the support that Lightroom CC was the old product and that I needed to uninstall it and use Lightroom Classic.  I do not believe that is the case and that this individual was mistaken.  I understand that with the newest CC updates, what we used to know as Lightroom CC is now Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC is the new cloud-based product.

I am getting the same error you are getting when I try to start Lightroom CC on my Windows 10 PC.  It is very frustrating.  Maybe someone from Adobe will chime in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MAC and did the update bc I thought I had to and went to go click on it to open it and it tells me it can’t open the app I tried to uninstall it and then reinstall and still the same I paid for this program and kind of sucks bc I have photos to edit I am going to call Monday and see if I get anywhere

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just figured it out.  It is an issue with VPN connectivity.  If I disconnect my VPN, Lightroom CC starts up just fine.  If I close the program, start my VPN back up and launch CC again, it errors out.  Every time. 100% reproducible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay stupid question how do I do that on a Mac???? Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a VPN? I had exactly the same issue and after a lot of frustration, found that Adobe block VPNs. Disable the VPN and it should install and run perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to diable my VPN and still nothing…..Maybe I am not doing it right I have a MAC do you know how I disable my VPN?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I'm a PC user so I can't help you. Try looking on your VPN provider's website or Google how to disable the VPN. I discovered how to resolve my issue by chatting with an Adobe consultant and thought yours may be the same issue and solution. Sorry I can't help further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear, Adobe does not block VPNs.

Some VPNs block certain network traffic. See the last reply in this post for an explanation and workaround:

Could not run script: OrganizeModuleFactory.lua ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the Organizer Module Factory.lua error. Refer to the below suggestions, and it should help you to resolve the problem for you. 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines